Wednesday, January 23, 2013

At Matt's Basketball Practice

Unfortunately, Matt isn't going to be the main topic of this post. Here is a conversation I just overheard (and interrupted).

Scene: Man 1 (basketball player) talking to man 2 (basketball player).

Man 1: Look at my knee. I got hurt at work. A forklift ran into my knee. The doctors can't figure out what's wrong with it yet. I have been out of work for 4 days. I'm glad this happened at work and not at home.

(Here is where I asked 2 questions. Want to guess what those questions were?)

5 comments:

  1. I'm not sure about yours, but mine would run something along the lines of :

    A. Did you tell the mystified doctor about the whole forklift part of the story?

    B. Why are you playing basketball if you've been out of work for four days due to a bum knee?

    Side note : That kid with the ball is real cute. Probably takes after his mom...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1 out of 2 isn't bad. (B) was the 2nd question I asked. I thought my first question was very obvious and couldn't understand why none of the other spectators were asking it. Please let me know if you need a hint.

      Delete
  2. ooh. Is it "Why do you have a forklift at home?!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- and you know I don't use that term lightly.

    ReplyDelete