Thursday, January 3, 2013

First Post - Setting Expectations

Day 1 of being a blogger...

I expect most of my posts to be short and to the point.  Today should fit that description nicely.

I just finished packing both vehicles.  We will be dropping off all 3 boys with Nana and Grandpa for the weekend.  Based on their excitement I'm guessing Nana and Grandpa aren't as strict as Mom and Dad when it comes to meals, desserts, and bedtimes.

Jennifer is competing in her first Ragnar race this weekend.  The race is a 200 mile running race.  It starts in Miami and finished in Key West.  She is part of an Ultra relay team* and expects to place in the top 3 in their division.

*Standard Ragnar relay teams consist of 12 people.  An Ultra team is only 6 people, meaning each person runs twice as much as he/she would on a standard team.

Short - check
To the point - check
10 grammatical errors or less - maybe

SUCCESS!!!

1 comment:

  1. 1. I find no mention of fries on your blog.
    2. If you ever feel like you need clever titles for any of your posts (not that yours aren't clever...) I know who you can ask! http://knowitallmrs.blogspot.com/2013/01/fries-and-foremost.html

    ReplyDelete